Linesight is supporting the delivery of a hyperscale data center program across the Americas for a confidential technology client. Linesight is working both at a program level as part of the client’s central team, developing processes and procedures, and on key sites delivering hyperscale data centers under extremely tight timelines and budgets.
Linesight provides the following services:
- Global procurement of owner-furnished equipment
- Project control management of a global portfolio with a focus on cost, schedule, and data management
- Early stage front-end planning Owners Representative support
- Estimating from concept estimates to IFC estimates
- Central cost management, which involves managing the capital funding process, centralized cash flow reporting, monthly construction program reporting, and development of the client’s cost coding breakdown structure
- Contract negotiations from GMP to post-contract change management and financial close-out
- Provision of on-site delivery teams including Project, Cost, and Schedule Managers
Linesight has been instrumental in providing:
- Ensuring adherence to budgets and milestones while also presenting timely and accurate information to facilitate effective decision-making.
- Delivering robust procurement services for equipment, general contractors, and design partners to ensure optimal project results.
- Realizing cost savings across all aspects of cost management through strategic negotiations and thorough entitlement reviews.
- Providing monthly reports on construction activity encompassing cost, schedule, and project management through the creation and delivery of customized client dashboards.
- Effective schedule management of the program, including analysis of general contractor schedule, rigorous schedule risk analysis, and maintenance of client master schedules.
- Efficient management and governance of the funding process.